General University Hospital in Prague
The implementation and operation of the IDM system for GUH provides an overview of the permissions of internal and external users in one place across connected systems so that they can be controlled automatically and efficiently. CzechIdM also provides support for the fulfilment of the cyber law.
- Stapro Medea hospital information system.
- MS Active Directory.
- MS Exchange
- MS Office 365
- Laboratory information system FONS Openlims
- OK Base Personnel System
Benefits of the solution
- Support for recognised electronic signatures and registration of medical documentation in electronic form.
- Setting up rights in hospital information systems.
- Approval of applications for hospital material.
- Centralization of password management including enforcement of password policies in accordance with GDPR.
- Registration and approval of access of students and other external persons.
- Electronization of medical documentation, CzechIdM manages certificates, General University Hospital in Prague.
- Migration from IdM Oracle Waveset to CzechIdM
Scope of activity
Number of employees